Help PLEASE to finish

Username: Jmd11185

Post Number: 7
alright I got one more thing i need to do to my system..and this is what I got

I have a sony xplod radio which I dont like but its got xm and mp3 and until the radios with the hardrives come down in price I aint gettin another one

but other then that

I got infinity kappa tweeters which are pretty nice or were till I got my solo baric L7 12''..that thing is only bein pushed by 400 watts but it hits plenty hard for me so the last thing is I have no mids...my factory door and rear speakers Suck
what do I get to make this system sound bad ash for my rock music..I like everything from godsmack, tool, acid bath,and breaking benjamin to some acoustics...but most of the time its metal
Please help me out

Username: Chippa

Post Number: 34
Infinity Kappa or JBL Power will do you awesome.

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
exactly and good quality speakers in your door and rear should provide all the "fill" you need just off the radio itself and the 12-14 rms watts to suprisingly todays high end head units put out 20-35 watts of rms power actually like my sony mobile es unit at 35 watts.
unlike bass the mids and highs dont need very much power to reach good listening levels due to their frequency range and responce and a radios power is usually enough when combined with high quality replacement aftermarket speakers like the infinity and for better cost effectiveness then jbl is a good choice and polk and blaupunkt audio speakers are all also pretty good quality for the money. always try to get a 3 way if you can help it as opposed to a 2 way you get better seperation and staging from 3 ways. the only time i use 2 ways are never.
jay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us