Best components in the world

Anonymous

this question goes out to everyone, especially GlassWolf. What are the best component speakers on the market? I was looking at the 6.5" MB quart Q series which are $1200. anyone know of a better set?

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 254
My personal favorites?
DynAudio System 360

Rainbow has some great ones as well.

Username: 01gsxr

Post Number: 13
Iv herd alot of components but my fav is focal 165w3 utopia component system. It about 1000$ focal also makes a pair of tweeters called Audiom tlr competition tweeter they are 500$ for Oneeeeeeeee! Boston also have a very nice set, the boston z. a step up from the pro seies. But for the money diamond hex are the best for the buck. They smoke the mb. I have them in my typhoon and they kick a$$, the only one who comes close to me in my neck of the woods in highs is a friend of mine who has mmats.But the dimonds are more crisp.

Post Number: 543
oh, also look at ISD's waveguide horns.
I absolurely adore those things.
They're based on a design by Richard Clark.

Username: Motoman22

Post Number: 59
The waveguide horns are incredible. When they are properly installed the warmth in the sound...it's just so rich that it's hard to believe.

The price is hard to believe too, have they come down any or are they still a grand plus?

Post Number: 581
still costy.. but they are neat.. and he didn't seem concerned with cost, based on the topic. hehe

of course the DynAudio I sugested are $1200 a set as well.

Username: Blaq1

HARRISBURG, PA USA

Post Number: 1
I HAVE A PPI A404 AND I'M LOOKING TO RUN IT ON A SET OF POLK MOMO MMC690 6 by 9 3 WAYS, AND POLK MOMO MMC650 6 1/2 2 WAYS, WIRING SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us