Wing vibrating from bass

Aaron L
Unregistered guest
I have a 1991 Mustang, and just got it 3 mths ago, it had a small wing on the back when i purchased it, and i just put a sub and amp in it, but when i turn up the volume the wing on the back vibrates. the wing is real small and only has 2 screw holding it in, i've taken them out and the light as well but the wing still wont come off.. so i am wondering what i should do to stop the vibration? any ideas??

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4416
turn down the stereo

Anonymous

Once I saw a car who's license plate rattled like crazy when the subs hit. They just folded up a piece of paper and slid it in the crack. Sorta cheap, but it worked. Go to home depot, there's gotta be some kind of liquid silicon or something that you could put somewhere to stop the vibrating.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4429
I usually use that black gum used to seal windshields in place to hold a license plate. two balls of that stuff in the lower corners and the plate sticks right to the car.. no more resonating.

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 43
this one will help me cuz i have a mustang now and in gonna be putitn a system in and i need to know about the wing vibratin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us