Post Number: 66
What do you all think of this setup?

Hifonics Zeus ZX7500 amp
2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D
Hifonics Zeus ZX4000 amp
Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.1 or 6.1 coax.
Alpine CDA-9827
Dynamat Door Kit

I can get it all for under $1000. I like all kinds of music and i want a loud system but i also want very good sq. For under 1000 i think that this is a pretty good setup(havent gotten it yet). What do you all think?

Bronze Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 67
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

erik123456
Unregistered guest
kappa perfects are too high sounding in my opinion

i like hifonics and alpine

but kappa perfect subs arent the best

im guessing after install youd be a bit over 1000 unless you are getting incredible discounts

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1282
Pretty good, one thing, Kappa Perfects don't come in coaxials. If you want a lot of bump in it, the Kappa Perfect subs aren't as SPL inclined as some others in the price range. They have good SQ, but the SPL lacks compared to other subs out there. I'd personally do a single Brahma or X.X.X. and do a SQ ported box to get some good SPL and outstanding SQ. That's just me, though, you really should listen to both before deciding.

Bronze Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 69
Sorry about that, i mean components. I am looking for good sq for a moderate price. I was going to go with a lot more power and a bigger and badder sub but i dont want to have to risk having to get a new alternator. What is the minimum you could push through a brahma or X.X.X. and get the potential out of them they deserve. I plan on doing a sealed enclose for better SQ. It was all prob be going in a Scion XB.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us