Help me im stumped

Username: Isuzu_shit_box

Malibu, Cali Usa

Post Number: 4
hi i recently put in my recieiver wich ist very good and that is hooked to a equilier I have but the troublr im having is with the amp. Ok so it hooked it all up the rite way i think,the battery wire gos to the amp the rcas go to the amp and i have the remoe going to th amp and the ground is fine but i cant seem to figure out why the protect ligt gos to red.some one please help me!!

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 591
What subs and amp do you have.

Username: Tmf

Vicksburg, MI United State...

Post Number: 3
Well, I the first thing I would do is double check to see if you have your fuse in your fuseholder, because if you have your remote wire hooked up, and do not have your battery hooked up, it can often turn your protect light on, and, of course, your amplifier will not turn on without being hooked up to the battery. If you do have your fuse in, I would get a test light, and see if your remote wire has power. Good Luck.

Username: Isuzu_shit_box

Malibu, Cali Usa

Post Number: 5
yes my fuse is in but if my remote doents have power do i need a new deckor is there some way to fix this problem its really fustrating

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 44
do you mean the remote for your h/u or the remote wire from the h/u?

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 45
oops sorry i MISREAD LAST POST. You can also run the remote turn on for the amp from the fuse box. there is usually an empty assy. I just found the positive side and plugged it in there. (Note positive side of fuse is normally on the right hand side.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us