Depressed need advice.. jon silent?

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 27
I went to street stuff.. its an diamond audio dealer... i bought the diamond audio tdx 10 d4, and there sales rep talked me into trading it for a d2 and me not knowing that it was gonna be useless with my amp and all he was trying to do is trick me into getting a 2ohm stable speaker.. that can only go 1ohm or be 4ohm.. either way almost useless with my amp... i think he wanted me to buy the 1200.1 watt diamond.. for 800 dollars..so i asked him later on after i found out from my friend at music power.. that it wouldnt work.. and they cuss me out and call me a dumb @ss literally..they didnt come straight out and say it.. then they told me they wont exchange or trade called it my fault.. and also the same day they accused me of stealing the speaker and etc.. even though i had my reciept... what should i do.. this guy the owner is actually threating to fight me )19years old) and my friend who is 18 and he is like 39 years old.. i mean what kind of adult store owner is this??? i am so sad.. i cant even listen to my system.. can anyone tell me how to wire this speaker up 4ohm.. i am so broke now, that i cant buy another amp without selling this one.. and that would force me to buy a freaking boss 4000d which is 1500 watts *2 at 1ohm.. but i dont like boSS!! i hate street stuff...*sigh* and i feel stupid. 1200 dollars gone.. months of saving..i am married.. i have a truck and house payment..i have no one to turn to because my father is paralyzed and cannot stand up for me anymore.. (they also talked bad about my dad who is in a wheelchair.)sorry for babbling..i am just lost.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1246
Sell the sub on ebay or get the police to go with you in the store as far as the confrontation matter. What the owner did to you is unlawful and unnecessary, no customer should go through that. You can get better subs for $1200 bucks, and an amp to push them for that matter, then you'll come out of this situation better than you started aside of all the crap that just happened. You need to get rid of the sub in some form or fashion, even if they traded it for the d4 it doesn't seem as if they're going to help you in the future if something goes wrong, plus you probably don't want to go back there anyway. What kind of amp do you have? Did you buy a box for the sub as well?

erik123456
Unregistered guest
get a lawyer to go up there with you and youll be ok

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
i have the mtx thunder 1501d and i did have the custom enclosure built for the diamond audio tdx... i was gonna go up there today but i have been having problems sleeping at night cuz of my acid reflux.. hard to sleep when you keep choking on acid. it was 500 dollars for the sub, 250 for the enclosure and around 400 for the amp. i didnt buy the amp from them. They are just plain jerks.. i am calling diamonds head office.. the number is on their site.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
OH that box by the way is made of cherry oak, and has the three way slot port.. i dont know what you would call it.. it bounces off like three walls before it goes back out.

erik123456
Unregistered guest
why did you pay 500 for the sub?
you can get em for low 300s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
yeah i know now. thats another reason i called myself half retarded. i will know better now anyways.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1248
If you tell me the size of the ported box and the effective port length if possible, I can tell you what sub you can get to work well in it, once this is all said and done with.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us