Car Audio Equipment for In-Home Use


Ok, I know this is possible, I've heard of it being done before at least. How do you convert the power supply to a car reciever to accept power from a wall outlet? I have a room in my house that is car themed and I thought this would be a cool way to set it off. I appreciate your help! Thanks, Matt

Buy a 12 volt powersupply around a 10 to a 15 amp power supply. You can buy these at Electronic store or Radio Shacks or off E-Bay.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us