JBL subs

Anonymous
how does JBL rank for somebody who wants a system to sound ok and thump pretty good. i am thinking about 12s cause I aint got much space in my single cab pickup.

better subs out there than JBL.
look at Kicker CompVR or Solobaric L5 and L7, elemental design, RE, MMATS, DD, or Adire Brahmas

Anonymous
which of the sub you mentioned come in 12 inch and have a mounting depth of no more than 7 inches

All of them are available in 12", but I don't have the depths handy.
you could check their websites for this data though.
JL Audio 12W0 would probably have a 7" depth as well.

ricky robinson
GlassWolf do you really think kicker is decent im not saying your wrong but i really can't trust a square speaker.

Hydro
Adire Audio shivas are probably some of the best subs to get for the price.
The Kicker L7 and L5 are Exceptional subs

Anonymous
the elemental designs 12 inch a series will fit in my sub boxes should i get a couple ?

eD subs are nice,.

I agree I dislike square subs myself due to stress point issues and cone distortion at high excursion, but they are very popular subs, and good for SPL at least. I figured I'd at least suggest them.
the Shivas are terrific.

Anonymous
will a JBL BP1200.1 amp be enough for 2 elemental design 12" subs at 750 rms watts each

Anonymous
will a JBL BP1200.1 amp be enough for 2 elemental design 12" subs at 750 rms watts each

depends on the model of the eD subs.
the 1200.1 is 1200WRMS @ 2 Ohms.
that'll be 600WRMS per sub.
find the eD model sub in the size you want that will take 600 watts RMS (not max) and you're set.

Anonymous
the ones i want will take 750 watts rms........ is the sub too big?

get two of those subs, at 4 Ohms each, single coils.
that'll present a 2 Ohm load to a JBL BP1200.1 which will be 600WRMS per sub.
should work just fine.

Anonymous
on a scale of 1-10 how good are the ONYX LS 12.v2 subs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us