Lanzar amps???

joe davola
Unregistered guest
I cant really seem to find much on these amps so I thought that I would ask. Do any of you guys know anything about Lanzar car audio products? I'm trying to determine if this is a quality amp...
http://lanzar.com/itempage.asp?MODEL=OPTI2000D
I know the numbers look good but that doesn't mean much when there coming from the same people that are trying to sell the thing. I just wanted to talk to somebody that own one or even heard a Lanzar amp before I bought one.

joe davola
Unregistered guest
P.S. I'm big on SQ.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1201
Nope, not by any means. Cheap flea market type brand, which is the reason you can't find much info. What's your budget?

Bronze Member
Username: Hondadriver22

Post Number: 12
My audiobahn mono amp has started to shut off when i get to about 10 on the volume ive installed a 60amp fuse knowing that it isnt enough but it worked ok. while i was riding around the bass just got real shitty all of the sudden then the bass just went out. the fuse isnt blown because the bass will still work until i raise the volume what is the deal? plus how do i stop that damn red light from coming on when i turn the amp power up?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
My audiobahn mono amp has started to shut off when i get to about 10 on the volume ive installed a 60amp fuse knowing that it isnt enough but it worked ok. while i was riding around the bass just got real shitty all of the sudden then the bass just went out. the fuse isnt blown because the bass will still work until i raise the volume what is the deal? plus how do i stop that damn red light from coming on when i turn the amp power on?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
on*

joe davola
Unregistered guest
if i wait a while i will have enough to get the memphis mc1500d wich i will do. Thanks for your reply Jonathan

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1223
You may have blown your sub in some way, possibly from a while back or just a faulty sub. It could possibly be a burnt voice coil causing a short, sometimes amps won't go into protection until the volume is up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us