3 12" MTX 6000 help!!

itZyaBwOi
Unregistered guest
would anybody kno if 3 12" 6000 mtx's for $250 would b a nice deal ....if not whats a better deal...

Anonymous

are ya talking about hte ones on ebay...because if u arent talking about them i would check them out u get 3 of them subs + a box + a 1 year warranty...however for better deals 2 adire shiva 12's u can get for that price and 2 cerwin vega v maxxesu might even be able to get three of them for just a lil bit more than 250...just go to the reveiw section on this site and research these three subs and then decide for yourself...personnally i would go withthe cerwin vegas....pretty decent sub for an alright price

Username: Emoney2

Boyceville, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 2
Thats a Hella deal. The reason its cheap is becasue the 6000 is the older model. The subs are really nice though....i have a pair of em. They arent the loudest hitting subs...but they hit really clear....i couldnt be happier with them. When i bought mine they retailed at $150 a apiece....so id say thats quite a deal.

ItzMe
Unregistered guest
yea its the ones of ebay...comes with a seald box and 1 year warrenty and the best part you get 3 of them...

Username: Emoney2

Boyceville, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 4
Ya three subs are p-i-m-p. They look good in the trunk thats for sure

Anonymous

seriously tho look into thos cerwin vegas thos are awesome subs for the price

ItzMe
Unregistered guest
but would 2 of those cerwins b louder than 3 mtx 6000?

ItzMe
Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39778&item=5714469272&rd= 1

thats the link on ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us