Heard from far away...

Bronze Member
Username: Fordtaurusbass

Iowa United States

Post Number: 16
I just saw a post about being heard from far away about a eclipse sub, I know that would be heard from far away but what would be the cheapest subs that you could get and still be heard from far away? Like maybe 300 to spend on subs or a single sub.

Anonymous

GET ABOUT 3 VMAXXES WITH A STRONG AMP THAT MIGHT DO IT BUT ONE SINGLE 12 PROBABLY A BRAHMA OR RE X'S BUT THEY COST 379 FOR A BRAHMA AND 405 FOR A RE X'S U MIGHT WANT TO HOLD OFF FOR A WEEK OR SO U will be pleased in the end. check out www.reaudio.com and www.adireaudio.com for specs on those subs

Bronze Member
Username: Jessejames

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 17
well, if you know anything about anything, and you actually have a budget, don't buy stuff retail. If you know your stuff, you can find good subs for a fraction of what they are worth. Be carful when buying secondhand... but when you have a smaller budget, it doesn't hurt to look. I know some places to get some infinity kappa's, Audiobahn's, pioneer premiers, Lanzar MAX, Bazooka... or anything else you might want all for under $200 a pair...

Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 7
ya but all the subs u named are pitaful, i dident even know infinity had a kappa sub, ive only seen the perfect but if its as good as that then they have decent sq, save up 75 more bucks and get a brahma

Anonymous

3 vmaxxes would absolutely pound...thats what i wouild go with...triple x coming in at a close second

Bronze Member

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 25
The pioneer premier won the world spl competition.and The infinity kappa... is an Infinity Kappa perfect, but the point of my arguement is... if you have a very small budget, why buy a sub retail when you can save a lot of money and buy second hand...

Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 9
o ya, of course, i bought my amps refurbished for like $700 cheaper

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1184
1. You can't get an Adire or RE sub on any other sites other than retail, unless you're talking ebay. Those subs are straight from the manufacturer and the prices are quite low for the materials that are put in them, it'd be very hard and non-profitable to drop the prices any lower. The build quality and materials put into a Brahma are the caliber of a JL Audio W7 (or better).
2. Audiobahn, Pioneer Premier, Bazooka, and Lanzar MAX suck. Yes, the Premier won the SPL comp, but that doesn't make it a daily driver sub. It sucks for SQ.
3. Infinity Kappas are good, as well as Kappa Perfects, but just as good or better can be had for less $. A Brahma will annihalate a Perfect in SPL, and SQ is subjectively better or just as good (I like it much better) although it is more expensive, but definately worth it.

Bronze Member

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 31
but you're missing my point... a Brahma is a costly sub... i can get the perfects for $90-$100... If you have like noooo money, it's better to buy something like the perfects instead of a sony $h1t sub, or something...

Bronze Member

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 32
and no... i don't buy from ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1193
I'm not an avid e-bayer myself. I will admit that the Perfects have great prices. Infinity in general is great equipment for a budget. I'm just trying to accomodate the guy above, he won't be satisfied as the Perfect isn't that great for SPL.

Anonymous

What's wrong with Sony, my system hits!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us