Kappa Perfect 12.1

Username: Fourrunner

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know much about them? have you heard anything good? bad? Any information would be great.
Thanks
Mark

Username: Fourrunner

Post Number: 2
Sorry, that was the 12's too.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 72
i heard the 10s of that series. I thought they had a nice sound and hit decent too for an sq subwoofer. They also use small boxes which is a plus.

thanks,

in search of bass

Bronze Member
Username: Grantley

North Canton, Ohio

Post Number: 22
I just sold my 2 12's and that was the hardest thing to do. They are one amazingly musical sub. I listened to everything from older jazz that was so precise in the bass, to rap that had an excellent boom and low end extension and rock punched hard when the kick drum thumped. They are far ahead of any other sub as far as SQ and they are affordable! The Perfects have a great reputation as well. Power handling is superb... 1400 watts peak 350 rms. I can't say enough about them as you can tell.

Bronze Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 97
I've heard my friend's perfect 12's in a sealed box and all i can say is DAYEM! just like the above people have said, the perfects are really sound quality oriented, as well as have a decent boom to it. yes, they can go very low as well. i think they're worth the money, because they're built quality as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us