Could this be heard???

Anonymous

a eclipse titanium 15" (750rms)

i want it to rumble and want to be heard from far away.

Bronze Member
Username: Joe718

Post Number: 69
hell yeah they will hear yah comin

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 461
it also depends on the type of car, if its in a trunk (converible, coupe, 4 door compact) it will be heard easyer than in a Truck or SUV.

Anonymous

ive gota 1995 pontiac grand am se, i will put it in the trunk

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 359
It's a 15" Eclipse Titanium. OF COURSE THEY'LL HEAR YA! lol! as long as you power it correctly

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 148
...its a 15...its gonna move a good amount of air...plus the eclipse should be able to handle a desent amount of power, just make sure you put it in a desent box, dont buy some crappy box for it...get one thats to specs

Bronze Member
Username: Jessejames

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 13
What would the best position for my box be with a pair of Polk GNX 12"(4 ohm) running on a bazooka 750watt on a 2 ohm load. Right now i just have them pushed against my back seats facing the trunk. nothing is mounted, but i'm thinking of gettin a clarion pro 4 channel amp and mounting my stuff under plexi... i have a relativly small trunk. in a 4 door sedan. They sound real good right now. and they hit pretty hard, but I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a better mounting position, or and Ideas on what i should do with the plexi and mounting... I know how n' all, i am just looking for interesting ideas! Thanks

Anonymous

what would you guys suggest power wise for a amp? budget is like 200-300 US.

Anonymous

also if i had a decent box and amp what would u guys think i could hit db wise?

Mason
Unregistered guest
I've got 2 Power Acoustik FUBR 15" subs. I can't decide weather to put one in a ported enclosure, or both in a sealed enclosure. I'm driving a 00 Grand AM GT. Anyone got any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 63
heres a suggestion. START YOUR OWN THREAD!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us