Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 132
wow, thats a crazy sub...

Bronze Member
Username: Joe718

Post Number: 67
from what i have heard about it it sounds like a beast but i havent seen it or heard it myself.. i know its similar to the kicker solo x jl w713 there all shipped in a crate and they all have replaceable parts

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1153
Yeah, one note wonder, not a good daily driver sub.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 137
daily driver...you couldn't be in the car with that sub...you'd have to be sitting on the windsheild...

Bronze Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 96
yea, i was just wondering about this sub. my friend actually has this mtx rfl that he just ordered. he has it with the mtx 1501 class d amp. i believe that's mtx's larger amps. anyway, we were trying to fit it into his civic. i know that the sub will fit in the trunk, but i'm not too sure about the amp. it's only a civic so i know that the alternator is not big at all. do you guys think we should try to put all the stuff in his civic? or just sell all the stuff and get smaller equipment? i personally think that the amp is just pulling too much amperage and the lights will dim like crazy. what do you guys think?

Bronze Member
Username: Joe718

Post Number: 73
if your gonna keep everything you will definately have to upgrade the alternator, and use alot of dynamat, like the other guys said, its not daily driver, its strictly for high SPL. See I like projects like that lol i would keep it and compete

Username: Awaaz88

Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Post Number: 1
I am interested in puchasing all the necessary items needed to update a smart card for dishnet. What I want some one to tell me where I could pick up these items at a reasonable price.

What I would need and instructions, my dishnet is always going down and i am getting tried paying to get my smart card and receiver fixed all the time.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 60
i know a guy who used 4 modified 1501 d mtx amps on one mtx rfl 15 and he hit 156.6 db with it in a dodge omni he had two batteries wired to 16 volts and a factory alternator it hit 3 db less on the second burp. The 15 was in a wall. He said he hit like 7 db more with his second rfl 15 in and 4 more mtx 1501 ds. He said at one point he was 13th in the world but was like year or two back i think.

thanks,

in search of bass

Username: Emoney2

Boyceville, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 3
If you are putting that shiat in thur....u need one hell of a capacitor....one of them caps that look like a small amp. They aint cheap neither
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us