Awesome Deal on Sony 12s....now I need an AMP

Anonymous

I got 2 Sony P5 12s, what can I use for an amp???
http://www.carmedia1.com/en-us/dept_199.html

Anonymous

That isn't an awesome deal, they are worth less than that. You would have to pay me to put them in my car. You should buy new subs first, then get a JBL or Hifonics amp. Kicker if you want to spend a little bit more. Get some Cerwin Vega VMAXs, they are good subs and cheap.

Bronze Member
Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 28
Okay, IF you bought them already, how much are you willing to spend on an amp?

Anonymous

$200 max

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 528
Its gonna be hard to get one for that price. But either a jbl 600.1 or a xtant A6001T. Check ebay for prices. Also make sure to look at the 2 ohm rms wattages.

Bronze Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 61
found a good clif designs amp for 175 shipped. Just keep the gains down (500 rms at 2 ohm stable to 1 ohm). The amp has subsonic filters and all very good deal for the money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797&item=5715483828&rd= 1&ssPageName=WDVW

thanks,

in search of bass

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
didnt realize the sonys could handle 350 rms so you should be ok at any gain setting.

thanks,

in search of bass

Bronze Member
Username: Jessejames

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 21
Does anyone know of a good amp to run Pioneer PREMIER 12" 2000 watt or 5000 watt series?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
us amps would be good if you wanna go nuts. depends on the ohms of your subwoofer though.

Thanks,

in search of bass

Bronze Member
Username: Jessejames

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 29
I know a friend that likes the US amps, i think the woofer is a dule coil 4 ohms each.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us