500 bucks on a system

Username: Nightmare

Post Number: 1
whastup im lookin for a system for my 92 civic 4 door that hits real hard but doesnt drown my pocket i have around 500-700 im usually aroudn kickers jl's rockfords subs like those i have yet to see cerwin vegas memphis all those anythign would be grestly appreciated ight laterz

Bronze Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 45
is this 500-700 for the entire system (subs amp box speakers wiring install etc..) or is it just for the subs and amp? with around 700 you can get a pretty good system give a take a few bucks.

subs: 2 12" Shivas (125$ a piece)
amp: JBL BP600.1 (around 200$)
box: custom (100$)
wiring: amp kit (35$)

you might have to save some $$ for speaker components and the amp to push them if you want your system to sound really nice. stock speakers with subs dont sound horrible but not nearly as clean as with upgraded components. you could also buy the components first (prorbably 150$ for the speakers and 150$ for the amp) then save up to buy the subs later which wouldnt be a bad choice at all.

2 12" cerwin vega VMAXs would be a little cheaper than the shivas, they would lack a little SQ but would make up for it with a little more SPL.

kickers arent bad speakers either just dont go with the solo series. as everyone will tell you on this forum, circle = good and any other shape = bad. JL audio is a great brand with awesome products, but they tend to be a bit pricey.

Username: Nightmare

Post Number: 2
i have 4 infinity speakers im jus lookin for a good sub amp combo that hits real hard but i havent seen any shivas or cerwin vegas so i dont really kno where to get them

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 50
you can get the VMAX here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18803&item=5714467202&rd= 1

You can get the Shiva's here for $125 shipped
http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/adire_shiva /

FNG
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us