Big time help!!

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers6902

San bernardino, CA U.S.A.

Post Number: 26
hey everyone i just bought 2 new amps, and a eq. the eq is alphasonik and one of the amps is crunch and the other is la sound. ha i never heard of these brands but i guess there ok for wat i payed. anyways the sound sounds great but one big huge problem. wen im driving it sounds good but sometimes wen i switch gears like 3rd to 4th the sound will cut out for a quick second. than wen i hit the brakes and im slowing down the sound will cut out again. wen i hit the brakes to slow down though the sound starts cutting out like crazy. me and my cousin went through my whole car, all the wiring and couldnt find the problem. we originaly though that the remote and the 12volt wire were hitting eachother at the tip, we fixed that problem cause it was true but i still get the problem but not as much. also on my amp it says its clipping for my 2 back speakers. should i get some new speakers? right now i have 2 audiobank speakers i think 3 way for the back, i was looking at some 4 way pioneer 6x9 speakers. i have a honda civic 1996. and also the la sound amp is 4 channel and i use to power speakers its 600 watt, and the crunch is 2 channel amp wat i use to power subwoofer, and its 700 watt. someone please help, i took my car to the place where i got bought the stuff at and they tried looking at it and than they tell me they fixed it but never did. i went back like 5 times alrdy and im suppose to go again today so they can look at it. its been like this for 2 weeks and is getting really annoying, im thinking of taking it like to professional car audio installers.

Bronze Member
Username: Dereckspeakers

Alamogordo, NM United States

Post Number: 17
your problem is that ur alternater can't keep up when slowing down or shifting into high gears (my bro had same problem)you need to get a bigger alternator or get a capacitor 1.0 farad capacitor cost about 75$ at walmart.

Anonymous

a cap is useless!

u need a bigger alt!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us