How is this amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Nalej85

Grand Prairie, Tx USA

Post Number: 11
I have a Power Acoustik 2400 watt class d amp, is it worthy of anything?Any feedback would be appreciated.

Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 7
yea thats a good amp, at 75% its a little less efficient than one would like to see out of a class D amp but its still infinitely better than an a/b, especially if youre running it at a 1 ohm load.
The amp is good, but only as good as what it is running (plus I hope you have a capacitor cause 1800w constant is a battery drain). So what kind of subs/speakers are you running with that?

Anonymous

u wont need a cap...what you will need is a bigger alt!!!

what size fuse does the amp have???
i would bet $100 to a donut that power acoustik 2400w amp wont put out 1800 RMS.

Bronze Member

Grand Prairie, Tx USA

Post Number: 12
Im thinking of running one Kicker SoloBaric 15 inch or one JBL GTI 15 inch. Fuse is 30.Amp puts 1200 rms i believe.

Anonymous

well...if the fuse is a 30A the the amp will only make 300watts RMS of clean power!!!

ANYTHING that it supposedly make over 300watts WILL BE CLIPPED!!!

you could run a solo 15 or a JBL...but i would get a better amp...look at a JBL bp600.1 or 1200.1, they will put out what they say and then some!

Bronze Member
Username: Pkilla21

Post Number: 39
Yea Jon, switch the amps up because Power Acoustics isn't really good and will never give you the most out of Solo.

Bronze Member

Grand Prairie, Tx USA

Post Number: 13
It's a 30 amp fuse, but there are 4 fuses connected to the side of the amp.So would that be 1200 watts instead?I'm really new to this, thanks for the feedback.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us