Sony XM-1502SX amp HELP

Username: Macdarwin

Post Number: 1
the RCA cable that hooked up with it is not working right....

black RCA-left speaker
Red RCA - right speaker

those RCA should sound only on the side of the speaker which is hooked up to...I notice today that my sub got weaker so when I checked whats the problem I took out both RCA and Put the left speaker RCA(black) first and in my surprise both of my SUBS is working with only one RCA(left) hooked.....one sub sounds good but the other is just sounds distorted ...It wasn't sounds like this before(no prob.) but now both SUBS works with only one RCA left channel output....anyway to fix this? and now the power goes off and light (OFFSET) comes on in the amp.....Pls. help

I have it running to a 2 12" 1200 watts Xplod Sub.
I never touch the back of the CD player that can cause this or any cable wiring that is not secure.....I checked all the cables and the wiring and they all just fine...

Thank you.

Username: Macdarwin

Post Number: 2
and pls recommend me some amp that will fit for my 2 12" 1200 watts Xplod subs if my amp can't be fix.

BillyBob
Unregistered guest
Toasted. That's what mine (xm1002fx) did until I used a larger ground..........then it just pops fuses and refuses to stay on. If I use a smaller ground the unit comes on but the "offset" light comes on and no sound to speakers.

So now I'm searching for a new one instead of fixing this one.

Found a Kicker KX600.4 for $260. See thread 'Kenwood - good, bad or ugly'.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us