EARTHQUAKE SUBS

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 25
was surfin this morning and found EARTHQUAKE subs. Got lookin at these and they look impressive, and a bit pricy. Does anybody know anything about them? The last time I liked something, I found out they were made by audiobahn, so I had to put the nix on them, with my luck these are made by sony.

Joey Y
Unregistered guest
Well, what kind of Earthquakes are they? Earthquake makes some good subs. They lean more toward SPL though. The DBX and the Magmas are the best in my opinion. I have heard 12" Magmas and 15" Magmas and they blew my mind. They look sweet also.

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 27
thanks joey, I found a sight that had reviews on them, and of course everybody loved them, but then I doubt they post bad reviews. The magmas were what I was lookin at. and yep they look sweet, but what is SQ like, I figured their SPL was good.

Bronze Member
Username: Jessejames

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 19
Yeah, my friend just got a pair of 12" Earthquake Magma's, they are insanly powerful, and earthquake makes some really nice stuff, some people say that they make some of the best amps too. Most earthquakes are somewhat pricey... but luckily for my bud, he got them from an earthquake rep for a reallly good price. I'm trying to get a pair my self.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us