Anyone have opinion on panasonic HUs?

Bronze Member
Username: Boopers

Lima, Ohio United states

Post Number: 57
I just got a panasonic cq-df903u installed today, I think it's very nice, sleek design and sweet graphics, but thought I'd ask what you all think of panasonic HU's in general.

Jess
Unregistered guest
I had that exact same HU in my car for about a year and a half(i think) till yesterday.

The only problem I had with it was the radio started cutting out completly every 20 or so seconds, not regularly but maybe for a day then then a day or 2 later do it for a few days in a row. I think the problem was that it was overheating as it seemed to be extremely hot on the days it would cut in and out.

Other than that I've had no complaints about it, the reason I changed H/U was for mp3 capability. Seeing as how this is only my second H/U it is possible that there are better quality ones out there. A word of warning though, that HU showed me the fact that animations are the stupidest things in the world and I won't ever get a HU with them again, after about a month you'll never turn them on after seeing them so much.

BTW my new HU is a Clarion DXZ745MP.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 362
A few of my friends have there HU. I thought they were pretty nice but I did not really like the sound of the internal amp. Subs sound really nice off this HU.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us