Audiobahn AWT15X vs. JBL GTI 15

Username: Nalej85

Grand Prairie, Tx USA

Post Number: 3
I've been trying to decide which of the two to get.How do these subs rank?Would you say top 10?20?I know Audiobahn gets a lot of heat on here, just wanted to know if this sub is worth it?

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Post Number: 31
Yeah, the jl will probably beat the audiobahn, but I don't know, I haven't heard a lot of audiobahn or JL systems. I have an audiobahn AW1200Q, and it works perfectly for me, it pounds all right, and doesn't sound as crappy as people say it does. I've heard JL before, and it hits pretty hard, but it didn't really impress me a lot, but I kow it's better than Audiobahn.

Username: Nalej85

Grand Prairie, Tx USA

Post Number: 4
The Audiobahn AWT15x is rated at 3000 watts rms/6000 watts peak.It is the very top of line Audiobahn.The JBL W12GTI is rated at 700 watts rms/5000 watts peak and unless im proven wrong, i believe is JBL's top subwoofer.Easily, i see that it seems audiobahn has a slight advantage over the JBL.Im just wondering has anybody ever had a chance to compare?

Bronze Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 61
lol, their is not top of the line audiobahn. All audiobahn is bottom of the line junk. Audiobahn cannot even be compare to JBL, let alone Sony(LOL) for that matter.

Bronze Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 32
the audiobahn wont sound DECENT unless you push it the full 3000 watts, let alone sound good.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1092
That Audiobahn is a power hungry piece of crap, don't waste your money trying to feed it 3000 watts, it won't hit as hard as some subs with 800 watts RMS, and won't have the sound quality of them either. You're just wasting current draw trying to feed that sub. Want a 3000 watt RMS sub that'll kick some a$$ and sound excellent doing it? Eclipse Titanium Pro, 15" or 18" your choice. They're quite pricy, though, not much worse than that Audiobahn, at least you'll pay money for build quality instead of gaudy flames. The JBL above is a great sub, by the way, much better than the Audiobahn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us