FOR SALE: JL 15" 15W6 Subwoofers

Username: Mlsm

Chesterton, IN USA

Post Number: 3
Hi. I have a set of very nice like new 15" JL Audio 15W6 Series Subwoofers. They are in very nice condition and sound very impressive. A custom made enclosure is included. For Specifications go to: http://www.jlaudio.com/subwoofers/pdfs/15+18W6_BDS.pdf Email me and make me an offer, worth around $500. Please advise.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Anonymous

VERY impressive box

P.I.M.P. BOX
Unregistered guest
box worth 300$ alone

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1028
You may want to...um...improve the aesthetics of the box or improve the box itself if you want to sell the subs. To be a custom box it's not that impressive, not trying to be mean or anything, but it's made out of particle board, which is very weak for subs and ugly, and the caulking kind of indicates that the box isn't sealed up that great by the way it looks, plus the hole from the terminal cup is open.

boxman
Unregistered guest
i'd sell the subs on their own if i were u, and throw away that shitty cardboard box...

Username: Csf

Post Number: 5
The subs would sound 10x better in a stronger, thicker box that won't flex. That box would blow apart w/ enough power.

Ditch the box and sell the subs alone.

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 19
ROFLMAO!!!!!! AHAHAHHA okay i love this.. man.. i want that box.. oh yeah.. its a high quality grade... should be fine for my tdx 10's.. i will just slap a new cardboard front so my 10's will fit just snug!!! Okay.. enough of the babble.. dude get a box keep the 15's and enjoy their real power.. your probably selling them cuz they sound like shi&* and its your box.. OH oh oh plzzz show us a picture of your amp.. i bet it s a boss 3500 watts with a "power meter!!!::""" and how are your legacy compents holding up with your pyramid amp powering them??? and your crappy jensen head unit from 1989. you do know tape decks cause clipping right??

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Post Number: 42
Priest is talking from experience because he has all the stuff mentioned in his car.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Of course, how else would i highly recommend someting of this nature!!!! i am jaming out with some legacy 8'in subs and 25 tweeters in a camaro ahahah no not really.. hey joe smoe.. how are those xplod's i sold your mom?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
OH hey if you wanna talk some shi7 lets take it to our own thread.. i dont wanna hijack this guys.. make a post and put my name in it if you wanna goof off, put it in the amplifier catagory.!! i was just playing with him.. he really might wanna keep them if he gets a new box!!..

Anonymous

How Much for just ONE W6?

Username: Dereckspeakers

Alamogordo, NM United States

Post Number: 4
Yes that box looks like something dug out of the dumpster(no offense) but you should have built it out of 3/4 birch wood i have two 8" subs sitting in my custom boc might show some pics of the box it gives no flex at all:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us