Pioneer DEH-7600MP - It is faulty?

Username: N1koolkat

London

Post Number: 1
I have had my Pioneer DEH-P7600MP installed for 2 months. I bought it whilst on a trip to Germany and with my Infinity speakers, the quality of the sound is superb. I unfortunately have one major problem with it and i am hoping and praying that the problem is with the Discs.

I tend to compile my own music CDs using blank disks which are by coincidence from Infiniti with the web address www.mediainternational.com on them. I use these as i design my own covers and can fit an average of 17 tracks to a disk. I've noticed that after about 30 minutes the disks start to jump continuously and then stops playing. When ejected it is normally very hot. If i try to play another disk i get the same problem until the unit cools down.

Is this a problem with the unit or the disks?

I ask as i've never had problems with the disks on my hifi. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Please, please, please say this is a problem with the disks as it would be a nightmare trying to return this unit to Germany (Unfortunately i've not got around to testing it with prerecorded CDs)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us