I need to buy differnt amp

Username: Rlr

Jackson, Ohio

Post Number: 9
Sorry to post there here but couldn't find anywhere else to post this. I have a pair of 15 Ma Audio XL Sereies with toghter they push 1600 watts rms and i have a kenwood amp that pushes 300 watts rms. I bought it for 30 bucks off my brother wondering if any body could sell and amp that would push about900-1200 rms for 100 dollars.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 102
you aint gonna find a true 1200 watt amp for that much!!!

you could get a JBL 1200.1 for bout $300-$350 i think...that would prolly be the cheapest (but still good) amp you will find!

Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 5
No. Simply put.
A 1000 watt amp will cost over $500. But don't be too scared, you aren't going to need that much anyway. Since those Subs cost around $250 each, and aren't good at all, they would blow up if you gave them a full 800 watts each. Try hooking up one the Kenwood to one of them, that should be good for each one, if not too much already.

For another amp, the best I can suggest is tot try to find an MTX Thunder 250D. Thats a year old, but you can still find a few used. Should be able ot get one for around $150, puts out 250 watts RMS.

Username: Phaseramous

Cudahy, Ca Us

Post Number: 2
If you are interested I have a 2004 punch p8002 rockford fosgate amp with remote punch bass controller, I paid $600 for it but no longer need it since I got an 1100a2 fosgate and a 800a2 also. I am willing to sell it for $400, i tested the amp by bridging it and hooking up one 12' t1 1200 watt fosgate woofer and a 15' hx2 2000watt fosgate woofer and the amp lifeted both with no problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us