BOSCH Ä°VECO RADÄ°O CODE PLEASE

Username: Varnngg11

Post Number: 1
hello friends, can you help me in this matter if I ask for the radio access of my car?

7 620 000 096
815 CM0096 D 2837514
MADE IN PORTUGAL BOSCH IVECO RADIO CODE

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 16805
Already answered

Try code 6452

Gold Member
Username: Le_canard

Kingdom

Post Number: 1412
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16821
translate.google.com

PLEASE : BEWARE OF TROLL POSTS FROM MEMBER : USERNAME : LE_CANARD

The member on this Forum with multiple accounts !

HE HAS ILLEGALLY HI-JACKED MY REG ROOSTER NAME

Please Note ....and remember, my genuine Forum Member account "Reg Rooster" / User Name "RegRooster" Platinum Member account Registered Aug 2008 and number of posts around 16800 has been hi-jacked and has NOTHING to do with the crude photo messages being posted by Username:Le_canard United Kingdom with a Post Number of around 1430

ie..these crude and childish photo messages are NOT being posted by me..the real Reg Rooster : Platinum Member

You have to read the actual User name as being the true identity of poster and NOT the Forum Member name which in this case has been hijacked (for reasons known only to himself ) by User name : Le canard

================================================

Come on SOWI ( Le_canard) ...Grow up and stop these childish postings

How many fake IDs do you now have on this Forum? It must be well over 10

As well as Username : Le_canard there are a few more including

c.r.t.m-1/CLASSICO / WILL ROT / CLASSIC /Johnny /MustGo@Outlook.com / MustGo plus many more separate accounts with even more different names and addresses around the world
-----------------------------------------

The latest being used at the moment regularly advertising his decoding business email (c.r.t.m.auto@gmail.com) is

Silver Member
Username: Nakata

Georgia USA

And Georgia USA is a long way from your home in France isn't it ?

I repeat : Come on SOWI ( Le_canard) ...Grow up and stop posting these crude and childish messages

Gold Member
Username: Le_canard

Kingdom

Post Number: 1431
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16832
translate.google.com

PLEASE BEWARE OF TROLL POSTS FROM MEMBER : USERNAME : LE_CANARD

The member on this Forum with multiple accounts !

HE HAS ILLEGALLY HI-JACKED MY REG ROOSTER NAME

Please Note ....and remember, my genuine Forum Member account "Reg Rooster" / User Name "RegRooster" Platinum Member account Registered Aug 2008 and number of posts around 16800 has been hi-jacked and has NOTHING to do with the crude photo messages being posted by Username:Le_canard United Kingdom with a Post Number of around 1430

ie..these crude and childish photo messages are NOT being posted by me..the real Reg Rooster : Platinum Member

You have to read the actual User name as being the true identity of poster and NOT the Forum Member name which in this case has been hijacked (for reasons known only to himself ) by User name : Le canard

================================================

Come on SOWI ( Le_canard) ...Grow up and stop these childish postings

How many fake IDs do you now have on this Forum? It must be well over 10

As well as Username : Le_canard there are a few more including

c.r.t.m-1/CLASSICO / WILL ROT / CLASSIC /Johnny /MustGo@Outlook.com / MustGo plus many more separate accounts with even more different names and addresses around the world
-----------------------------------------

The latest being used at the moment regularly advertising his decoding business email (c.r.t.m.auto@gmail.com) is

Silver Member
Username: Nakata

Georgia USA

And Georgia USA is a long way from your home in France isn't it ?

I repeat : Come on SOWI ( Le_canard) ...Grow up and stop posting these crude and childish messages
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us