Question about subs

avngrbckrl
Unregistered guest
I was looking around for some subs and was wondering about the Kicker comp VR's 10". Now i havent heard them before but i was just wondering if they are any good. They are gonna go in a truck just to let you know

Bronze Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 75
The comp Vr's are nice subs, if you run them properly youll be able to get them to hit nice and hard and crisp for ya.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 306
Yea the CompVr line of subs from Kicker is really nice. If you give them the proper power they will sound good.

jimmy c
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how i should wire one of these? i just got a c10 and when i hook it up(2 channel jensen 300 watt amp bridged by using L+R- to sub's + & - ) and for some reason it is either really low volume or when turned up just "pops" rapidly... kinda looks like its pushing in, instead of out also

im new to this, so sorry if this is really idiotic

Username: Inprogress

Post Number: 8
b/c you have a jenson amp buddy. if it has dual voice coils hook them together and then go buy an amp. jk I don't really know a bunch about those particular subs but you probably should invest in a new amp

jimmy c
Unregistered guest
yeah i know jensen sucks but i've used the same model for years to power various subs and it always works surprisingly well

anyway, its single voice coil

Username: Inprogress

Post Number: 10
yea my roomate has a jeson 300 bridged on an 8 inch jl sounds real good to be jenson but the amp is probably the problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us