Username: Pekmez

Ankara, Ankara

Post Number: 1
VWZ12L0416963

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 16372
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT VW CODES

Access is required to the Main VW Dealer Database for all VW codes.....or take it into Radio Decoding Service to be decoded

This means that your code is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the internet

Gold Member
Username: Le_canard

NorwichUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 1253
Reg Rooster

VA TE FAIRE FOUTRE SALE CON ON NE TA RIEN DEMANDE VOLEUR DE CALCULATEURS

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16375
translate.google.com

Reminder of the facts

1..In the previous message above you will notice that my username Reg Rooster has been hijacked by another well known member on this Forum Username: Le_canard ....and he is also renown for having several other current user names and different addresses (including USA and Turkey ) that he uses regularly on this Forum and other Forums in his attempt to sell codes despite it being a free code forum .

He just enjoys flaming others, obscene swearing , posting dishonest messages using the hijacked user name and being a sad nuisance who I would normally ignore.

If anyone is interested then my genuine posts show me being a member since 2008 ...and not the hijacked named account by Le_canard showing 2018

2..I am not a thief ..I own a range of calculators + databases that have been purchased ( yes purchased !) over the years including CRUCC 2.4. Martech and Atomis CodeCard units and many more....None have been stolen, most have been bought and are dongle protected.

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_7627

Ankara, Ankara Türkiye

Post Number: 70
I can help if you contact me
zekaiyuksel@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us