Username: Regrooster

Silver Member
Username: Nakata

Georgia USA

Post Number: 119

It's that guy; ; ; Username: Regrooster

And with your site, you pretend it's a friend's site, but it's yours.

You can give the codes here on this FORUM but you send them to the site which is yours.

By pretending it's a friend's site.

Since you are a thief everything is clear

Gold Member
Username: Le_canard

NorwichUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 1251

YES.

It's that guy ; ; ; Nickname: Regrooster

Silver Member
Username: Palaghia77

BT, Romania BT,Romania

Post Number: 508
This is a free forum, anyone who can help with a code helps, but ALL THE WORLD WANTS FOR FREE, I pay server 760 euros per month why should I offer free codes??? You pay and offer FREE!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16359
translate.google.com

Just to put the record straight

1...Nonsense....Don't exaggerate ..I don't believe you pay 760 Euros per month for the cost of supplying just car radio codes

2..See message 2 above ....You will notice that my username has been hijacked by another well know member on this Forum Username: Le_canard ....and he also is renown for having several other current user names ( that he regularly uses) on this Forum as well as others. He just enjoys flaming others , posting dishonest messages using the hijacked user name and being a sad nuisance who I would normally ignore.

If anyone is interested then my genuine posts show me being a member since 2008...and not the hijacked named account by Le_canard showing 2018

3..I am not a thief ..I own a range of calculators + databases that have been purchased ( yes purchased !) over the years including CRUCC 2.4. Martech and Atomis CC units and many more....None have been stolen, most have been bought.

4..Yes..this is a Free Forum so I post codes that can be calculated using the readily available free software ... but some codes have to be purchased from the dealer database. This is where other members can and do offer their service to supply codes on this Forum

5..One other member offers VAG codes claiming they are "cheapest on the market " ! This is not strictly true as the codes cost nearly £20 and these codes can be obtained from Ebay for a third of the price as well as offering a speedy service. Check the prices for yourself

6...This Forum was originally set up to supply free codes to members wherever possible but is now being taken over by the newer code sellers with replies trying sell their codes to EVERY posted request. This is not right.

These Sellers wouldn't dare try to do this on the Digital-Kaos forum as I know that most of the sellers are also members there.They would soon get banned ( if not banned already )

Enjoy your evening !

Silver Member
Username: Palaghia77

BT, Romania BT,Romania

Post Number: 509
Reg Rooster
Platinum Member

YOU are talking nonsense, ODIS online full access costs 1200 euros per month, and you are a member of several forums like others!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16362
ODIS online full access costs 1200 euros per month

Hmmmm..perhaps...but only if one person has to pay...and not shared with many other European Decoders as is happening

Gold Member

NorwichUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 1265
Upload

Gold Member

NorwichUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 1268
Upload

Gold Member