wakeriderof87
Unregistered guest
i found a great deal on this sub on a open box special how is this sub

btw model number is RSW1224DVC-PM

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 857
Not that great. There are better subs out there. SQ is horrible and SPL is mediocre. How much for the sub open box, and how much are you willing to spend for everything, amplifier included (or what amplifier will you push a sub with if you already have one)?

wakeriderof87
Unregistered guest
um well i'm goin for as cheap as possible but am thinkin up to 300 all together, if i can find a good deal on both subs and amp i'd like to go under 200, which if i get this sub i think i can, i found one for 50 bucks. and i'm thinkin i'll go with just one 12, or maybe two tens, i'm not goin for anything real loud, just somerthing to back up the components.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 871
Well, the P. Miller has crap SQ and shouldn't be considered if used for that purpose (backing up components I mean). Try looking for a Kicker Comp VR 12" or an Adire Audio Shiva, they have great prices online for the Comp VR and it's a MUCH better sub, under $100 all over the place online. The Adire Shiva is $125 shipped, but hits harder and has better SQ than the Comp VR. JBL makes cheap, durable amps, you can find a JBL 600.1 online for $200 or under with full warranty. Get a sub with a 4 ohm impedance (or dual 2 ohm) for the JBL. Then, eventually if you want more you can save your money and get another sub to add to the system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us