Grundig MS201A code needed

Username: 1helmut1988

Post Number: 1
Just bought this a radio for a skoda felicia from scrapyard and presumed that the codes on the back of the radio were the security codes, but no.
So I need a safe code for serial number: SK1167X1129242
It's a grundig MS201A

I'll also mention that there are mutiple lables on the back with different 4 characheter numbers that say something allong the lines of;

controlo
objectivo
nc:5091

Also how many chances do I get at entering the safe code?

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 16063
All SKODA CODES

Access is required to the Main SKODA Dealer for all SKODA codes.....or take it into Radio Decoding Service to be decoded

This means that your code is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the internet...and will be fairly expensive .

When switched ON ... it should display SAFE ... then 10 seconds later it should display 1000
If it still shows SAFE to reset/unlock (because of too many wrong codes ), leave it SWITCHED ON..UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes for the display to reset.

If it still shows SAFE after several hours then it can only be reset by taking it into a Radio Decoding Service to be reset.

This can take an hour or longer

Username: 1helmut1988

Post Number: 2
Thanks
Might the lables with numbers on the back of the radio have anything to do with the code? I don't want to end up entering too many and end up in a lockout situation.

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 16064
it is unlikely that the code will be printed on any labels...it could be written in pen somewhere.

I wouldn't start guessing especially if the display is waiting for a code to be entered otherwise you will most likely lock it and it will definitely have be unlocked by a Radio Decoding Service.

There are members on this Forum who have access to the Skoda Dealer database and can sell you a code ...but this code is not cheap

Wait and see if anyone else replies
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us