Alpine 7897 vs. 9815 ????????????

Hi,

I looking for a Alpine Mp3 Head Unit, I cannot decide on 7897 or 9815? Any help would be appreciated..............

Cost between the both is no concern.

I want to know about the sound quality and security features. I know that the 7897 is a Fantom Face, but some people still know it's there and it gets stolen anyways.

Anyone has experiences or people that get their Fantom Face stolen?????

Many Thanks,

JK

Username: Neomachina

Post Number: 1
I just got the 9815 and part of deciding was the detachable face. Sound wise, I haven't lissened to either since I've just ordered mine. If anyone out there has one or the other, please let us know.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 309
I have a CDA-9813 which is essentially the 8915 without iPersonalize, and with a Vdrive amplifier internally.
It's a great head unit, and has a removable face.
I do suggest you get a good alarm system regardless of choice though.
The Phantom Face is neat. I'd base the decision on which has the features you want or need, and worry about security with an alarm system, a stealth install, and/or comprehensive car insurance with an audio system rider clause.

pole smoker
Unregistered guest
I wouldnt choose the phntom face for two reasons ,I prefer the blue color of the 9815, and more importantly it s obvois what it is to any one who knows anything about car stereos,.Dont risk it! especialy if you live near a mexican getto like me!

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 652
that's what an alarm system and comprehensive car insurance is for though.
anybody without both of these things, and with an expensive system, is just asking to get ripped off.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us