What is a piece of old school car audio have been hunting?

Username: Shankles

Redford, Michigan United States

Post Number: 2
I have been looking for a Phoenix gold zx500 amp since I first heard one 20 years ago one of the cleanest loudest setups in my opinion at that time. Ever since I been on the hunt. U?

Username: Shankles

Redford, Michigan United States

Post Number: 3
I had an broken mtx 2300 I got repaired at car tunes. I had the amp 15 years and when I got it back instant cooked subs no matter the setting I wish I wouldn't have traded it. First off that his was 800$ new second I just saw the amp dyno on that thing pushing over 2000rms on 8 gauge power and ground lol. And I haven't seen one for sale, I've seen the smaller ones in the series even the sweet white ones but no 2300. Shoulda woulda coulda. I save and or buy the old gems when I can.

Username: Suekohn22

United States

Post Number: 9
When I studied at the university, I saved up for an audio system, and bought it at the end of my studies!

Username: Millacorns22

USA

Post Number: 3
When I was at university, I had an Audi car. But the sound system was terrible.

Bronze Member
Username: Whoon1967

Des Moines, Iowa United States

Post Number: 37
I liked this post. very informative.

Username: Mariastehr

TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA

Post Number: 1
I am looking for a piece of old school car audio have been hunting. It is a 6x9 speaker, and it has to be in good condition. I have been reading http://www.resumehelpservices.com/ on the the internet and have found a resume writer. The only info I have is that it was made by Pioneer in their "G" series. Can any one help me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us