Code for BMW Bavaria C Reverse RDS

Username: Lenni

Post Number: 1
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for the code for a BMW Bavaria C Reverse RDS radio.
The following numbers are on the device:
65 12 8 353 564
P5 525 526
FD 363L
7 641 836 340
The radio is built in 1991
Can someone help me please?
Thanks & Greetings
Lenni

Username: Painsad

Lon Don, Alaska Afghanistan

Friday Night Funkin tests your musical knowledge and sense of rhythm. Girlfriend is the happy girl sitting on top of the boom box. She is a white woman with long hair, wearing a red dress and high heels. Can you conquer her?

Username: Quanghieupro

Algona, Washington Hoa Kỳ

FNF is a game that stands out the most today. In this game you will have to compete with different opponents to give special love to your girlfriend and her father. This game is very fun because it has funny music, eye-catching images that will make a big impression on you. You can play it for free at kbh games.

Username: Quanghieupro

Algona, Washington Hoa Kỳ

Post Number: 3
Have you ever ever observed that you've an excessive amount of free time and don't desire it to go to waste? wordle online may help you. This easy however enjoyable sport connects you with different people who find themselves feeling idle. All you must do is sort a 5-letter phrase and press Enter. wordle game grew to become common for a lot of causes. First, it trains the participant with a wealthy vocabulary. The gameplay is straightforward however very enticing and attracts gamers. It is a fully free sport and no obtain required, you may play it on any gadget and wherever. It is a nice sport for everybody. So share together with your family and friends this enjoyable game!

Username: Slashonline

Hey!

I'm looking for BMW Reverse RDS code

S/N: BP6262 W 7789179

Thanks a lot!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message