Want!!!!!! 2 or 3 kicker 12" subs

junior
does any have 12" kicker subs for sale. tha square subs not tha round ones. or if u have any friends or any body u kno thats sellin sopme email me at southsidetz@aol.com thanx.

To southside@aol.com or anybody eles I have the square L5 12" kickers for $200 and the L7 15" for $300. these are brand new in the box never used. I also have the 10" squares too. The boxes for the dual 12's go for about 90-95 and the ones for the single 15" go for about $50. I f you want them e-mail me at www.t_jackson18@yahoo.com

Anonymous
anyone want, 4 12" solo-baric L7?

lilshov
i have 100 bucks, what can that get me shipped. thanks

Anonymous
Yeah, I was looking for some kicker comps. If anyone has them forsale please send an e-mail to me on which model they are and also a picture and the price. You can e-mail me at
dark13@metrocast.net

joel
hey what do you guys think of those squar subs. they make a lot of noise but they dont have the punch of the normal round subs beacause bass works on waves like in the shape of a normal wave and it is imposable for a square sub to trnsmit those waves so tey look good make a lot of noise but some one with 4 12 inch round subs will sound so much better.

does anyone want 2 15" square kicker subs. £700 for 2.
will be shipped from the u.k

does anyone want a prossie.
50$ for a night

If anyone is interested I have 3 2002 kicker 10L5s brand new in the box for $125+shipping

Anonymous
d29 whats your email address.

Anonymous
what do you want for the 4 kicker solo baric ? e mail me at achickgirl3277@wmconnect.com

Anonymous
im enterested in the 4 kickers and the 3 10l5s kickers

D29
D29 email-daddydom29@yahoo.com
sorry typo-each 125+shipping Im in san luis obispo area

Does anyone have 2 12 inch kicker L7's brand new in the box that are willing to sell them

i am looking for a 18 inch sub for a truakc thanks

I am looking for 1 15 inch kicker comp vr and a 1000 watt amp. If anyone has this or knows someone that does, please email me at justhow@dixienet.com. Thanks

I am looking for a pair of 12 or 15inch round solo-baric, if they are in the box better.

i have three 12" Kicker Solo-Baric Subs in a box for $600, contact me, SiGGz24@yahoo.com

Looking for 1 Kicker Solobaric S12C 8ohm with or without a box. Or I have 1 Kicker Solobaric S12C 8ohm for sale. Prefer to buy one than sell this one!!!!

Contact Jay- 513-307-8317

looking for a 12" solo baric s12c 4 ohm subwoofer. anyone selling of of these subwoofers for a good price,e-mail me

3 12inch kicker subs not brand new come in box 400 easy email me at ccoopdawg1@aol.com

anyone want a 2 12" kicker L5 solobarcis in custom seal ported box like new for $325..email me.im from teh Southern California area.

Anonymous
im lookin for either 2 or 3 12 inch L7 kicker solo barics brand new if possible if u got it email me at liltp2004@aol

ANY 1 after a 12 inch ALPINE SUB without box £50 p&p not included.

looking for 3 15. I have 2 L5 to trade with some cash. JUst e-mail me at timstinson2460@yahoo.com

Anonymous
looking for 3 12' inch kickers emial me at Pityfest2003@aol.com if u got some

Looking for round Solo-Baric woofers.
10" or 12", a or c series; perfect condition only.

Please email me at mikemc24@hotmail.com

newb
wow kicker seems pretty popular. r they better than phoenix gold, crossfire, JL? just wondering how they compare.

GT-N END$
Im looking for anybody to give me all their money....just because I would be willing to accept it.I only accept cash or certified check, & some money orders. no penny pinchers PLEASE. THANKS!!

T
Iterested in a 1000watt amp? I have an awsome deal for you. An MTX 81000D this amp puts out full 1100 I have it on paper it will run any sub that you have. Email me if you are interested I also have a 12" MTX sub the 9500 I gaurante you that it will be louder then a 15". I also have a nice custom ported box for it. Email me if you are interested in the AMP or the SUB. tikolx333@yahoo.com

HELP?? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST PAIR OF SUBS TO HOOK UP TO A 1000 WATT SONY EXPLODE AMP. I WANT GREAT BASS-GREAT SOUND-GOOD PRICE-
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us