Upgrading Car Speakers Alone!!

Username: Damiansilas

Post Number: 3
Hello,

I have a 2014 Civic and I plan to upgrade my speakers only. I want to keep my stock head unit and I have no plans of adding an amplifier just yet. Would upgrading the speakers alone improve sound quality?

I know that the factory only drive around 10W to each speaker, so I am most likely going to buy a pair that has relatively low RMS and high sensitivity. These 2 are the best for what I've found, would they work well even if I don't have an amp?

Thanks in advance!

Username: Kj42

Türkiye

Post Number: 2
Hi,

The first thing is first, you do not have to limit yourself to speakers with have around 10W RMS. Yes, in this current state you may not be able to use the potential of your speakers to the maximum, however, if you decide to upgrade your system in the following years, you will not need to upgrade speakers again.

The head unit in 2014 Civic is not so bad and you can achieve to improve your sound systems quality by purchasing a modest speaker.

I highly recommend you to check out this amazing all in-depth guide for car speaker purchase first https://speakersfocus.com/car-speakers/ and later on concentrating to select a suitable speaker for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us