Can I use coaxial speakers in replace of componant

Username: Jackcozens4

Post Number: 2
Hi Guys, new to the audio stuff so sorry if this seems basic!

My car is a peugeot 206 2002, Halfords posted a guide to what speakers it should have, it says that the front has component speakers and the rear has coaxial.

From what I've read this seems strange to have factory component speakers? Would it then be possible to use coaxial speakers in replace of the component (if they are)? (Because I'm on a tight budget)

Thanks,
Jack

Username: Bcathy90

Multan, Punjab Pakistan

Post Number: 1
yes, why not.
just check with the amplifier settings. factory fitted speakers are not up to the mark. but since you r a tight budget, check for cheap speakers. Plus if you have a guide by the manufacturer, follow that.
cathy

Username: Michealbrown

California United States

Yes, of course. You can choose either coaxial speakers or component ones. The more important things you need to consider is the size, sensitivity, frequency range, and comparing the prices. Be aware of the brands you buy.

Username: Aron

Sure! Component speakers are typically used in radio and TV applications to drive speakers in the room directly. But, even if you want to use a car audio system in the future, you can use coaxial speakers instead of the stock PA system. You can use these speakers in your home theater or DJ, and they won't even affect your sound output. You can still control the volume and direction using the volume control on your car stereo.

Username: Kj42

Türkiye

Of course, you can use it.

If I am not mistaken, at the 2002 year Peugeot 206 you should be able to use 6.5" sized speakers.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us