Code for clarion PU-2294A ©

Username: Lisapen

Post Number: 1
Please can you help me get code for my CD/Radio car radio.... Serial Number CL0401Z0553473
Many Thanks Lisa

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 12370
Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000**** on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
(Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then the code will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Username: Yamilha

Hola, tengo una radio clarion model.PU2294B y necesito el codigo.

Gracias

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 12395
translate.google.com
IN ENGLISH
==================
pepe
Username: Yamilha
====================
Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000**** on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then the code will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Username: Danubio

Hello,

I would be very thankful if you could provide the code for my
Citroen PU 2294 B radio.

The S/N is CL0402Y0130285.

Thanks in advance

Danubio

Gold Member
Username: Iwos

Wales

Post Number: 4236
Thalhofer

Username: Danubio
====================
Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C70000001234 on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then the code will only be available from your Main Dealer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us