Infinity Kappa's

Chippa
Any thoughts on the Infinity Kappa 4x6's and 6x9's?????

hi all, i am new to this and need some direction!! the stock audio in my new wrx is just plain useless. i have started on the upgrade path with a pioneer DEH-P8500MP hu. what a difference that made. however, what i need help with now is choosing front and rear speakers, a sub and an amp(s) to drive it all. would like to not spend more than 1k (ebay) for the rest. any suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated. i'm more into sound quality than waking up the block, but i would like plenty of good clean bass and plenty of clean volume with crisp highend and solid mid and low-range.

Chippa
Please, any help????? Are they worth their price?? Are there any better alterantives for around the same price??? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Chippa
Has anybody ever heard Infinity Kappa's???????

Username: Shouder

Post Number: 1
Chippa I've never heard kappa's first hand, but i have only heard great things about them. It you want awsome quality go with the kappa's. you'll be more than satisfied im sure. I already know that's what im installing when it starts getting warm over here in Wisconsin

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 22
the kappa 4x6 plates are terrific, for a 4x6 plate anyway. the 6x9s are good too, though I'm not a fan of 6x9s in general.
aI've used both in customers' cars.

Username: Chippa

Post Number: 2
I just installed my new Kappa 462.5cfp plates and 693.5i 6x9's. I'm yet to crank them up, because I want to make sure I break them in nicely, but they sound crystal clear so far!!!!

Post Number: 48
Sweet. Good idea letting them break in for at least a few days to a week at moderate volumes before turning it up.
let those spiders and coils loosen up.

I used the 4x6" in a Fiero GT once, and the 6x9" in the same person's Accord, later. They're great components.

Post Number: 10
They're sounding clearer and louder everyday!!!!!!

Post Number: 15
Anybody have any negative views on the kappa's?

Post Number: 211
not me. I like Infinity.
I even used to sell and install them where I worked.

Username: 01gsxr

Post Number: 14
I had a set of kappas 4*6 plates in my typhoon and i was verry happy. I also had mb 6*9 in the rear and it sounded great. Sorry to say I decided to make the typhoon a show truck so I took them out and went with diamond hex comp and they make me verry happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the 4*6 plates where verry good. the only problem thers no mid bass up front with the plates.

Post Number: 44
I know. No mid-bass for the poor little 4x6's. I'm already thinking of getting some kick panels in there. My pocketbook hates me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us