Gold Member
Username: Iwos

AZERTY

Post Number: 4035
Hi Tarnum

Try 61545 ....................
------------------------------------------------
I do not accept paypal donations for providing
serial number codes. Seriously, it's not a job.
If you're that way inclined though, then why not
donate to a good charity cause of your choice instead.
Enjoy your music!

Bronze Member
Username: Donald2017

Post Number: 71
@CRTM-14
It's nice to see that after 4,035 posts you've decided that its far better to promote and help good registered charitable causes rather than touting and begging for your own pocket. I'm delighted that I've been able to influence you so much, even to the extent of you copying my original signature.

Kind regards

Gold Member
Username: Iwos

AZERTY

Post Number: 4036
Hey Username: Donald2017
Look at all past years that all members have given codes on this forum and leave their signature with a PayPal address (but only for honest members who request a code for their personal radio and not for resellers or for stolen radios

But you an already very old member on the forum and registered with a new nickname you find that it is shameful while you are the worst member.

And besides, it is not shameful or dishonest to ask a donation to honest members who have asked for a code on the forum.

And you are neither serious nor honest in your life every day.
And you call it honesty
That's it for today
bye

Bronze Member
Username: Donald2017

Post Number: 72
Hi CRTM-14

I have always had the same account since joining and this is confirmed by the Username: Donald2017, which members cannot change. However, I have had to change my displayed name from "Johnny" to "Donald2017" also because another newly joined member in the past few days also had the same displayed name "Johnny" as myself and who was also answering radio code requests. I changed so as not to confuse other members on the forum, but strangley, this new member also calling himself "Johnny" displayed the same email address and contact details as yourself lol

I'm sorry, we're obviously from different cultures but in my culture, 'donations' are what is asked by respetful registered charities, other than that, when an individual asks for donations to line their own pockets, it's called begging and in general it is regarded as being shameful.

You're entitled to beg for money if you like, that's your choice but my preferred way is to advocate good registered charitable causes instead through freely helping members of the forum

Have a nice day now

Regards

------------------------------------------------
I do not accept paypal donations for providing
serial number codes. Seriously, it's not a job.
If you're that way inclined though, then why not
donate to a good charity cause of your choice instead.
Enjoy your music!

Bronze Member
Username: Tarnum

Post Number: 16
It's working, thanks man !

It's for personal use, of course.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us