Need help deciding

Anonymous
ok i am pretty sure im going to run 2x12 Alpine R's in a sealed box in my blazer. I want to run a Kicker 600.1 which is 600x1@2ohms so that would power the subs perfect for their 300rms handling power. I tend to push my equipment hard at times so i dont really want to push the RMS if ima be running a good amp with it. Im also gonna order an infinity complete set for my doors and dash and then get a small 4 chan amp to amp the highs.

so my system will be....

Alpine 9813
Infinity highs(amped)
2x12 Type R sealed
Kicker 600.1

im still not sold on the type R's since i almost want some MTX but any suggestions would be great, thanks

Anonymous
I think you sould go with eiter two 12" JL OR 15" JL YOU CANT GO WRONG.
I had two 10" JL AND THEY SOUND GREAT BUT CANT BE TWO MTX15" BUT 12" OR 15" JL WILL KICK MTX A$$ I TRIED WITH TWO 12"JL IN A FIBER GLASS BOX SEALED

Anonymous
JL doesnt quite fit my budget at the moment :(

SQUEAK
GO WITH THE TYPE R'S BUT GET A PORTED BOX IT WILL GIVE THE EFFECT THAT THERE IS 4 12'S...I KNOW THIS CUZ I HAVE A PAIR AND IVE HEARD THEM IN A STORE WITH THE SPECIFALLY MADE BOX FOR THEM SO GET THE ALPINES AND GET A PORTED BOX

Anonymous
will a RF1001bd giving them 500watts RMS each power them good or is that too much for them to handle?

I need to know what type of amp i should look for to run 2 10inch jl wo's 125 watts and 2 180 watt max pioneer 4 inch door speakers

I don't really know alot about amps so any help would be great
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us