Troubles occurred in Car Stereo Amplifier I made

Username: Tree1995

Post Number: 1
Respected Sir,
I am a student, I designed a car stereo amplifier by using TDA2040V which is a monolithic integrated audio amplifier that operates in Class AB mode.. The schematic diagram is given below.
Upload
As what we can get from the picture, the IC has built in circuitry for short circuit protection and thermal shut down and more over it can be operated from a single supply too. The amplifier can deliver 12 watts into to a 8 ohm speaker. In the circuit the IC is wired in order to operate from the cars 12V line. Capacitor C7 is the input DC decoupling capacitor and R4 provides feedback. Network consisting of resistor R5 and capacitor C5 provides high frequency stability and prevents any chance of oscillation. Capacitor C6 couples the ICs output to the speaker. C2 and C1 are power supply filters.
However, I don't understand why the output was so poor when I finished it. It has humming sound, does not have bass at all,n doesn’t produce a clear sound. How to solve the troubles?
If you could give me some helpful ideas or suggestions, I’ll be appreciated.
This is the data-sheet of TDA2040V:http://www.kynix.com/uploadfiles/pdf65976/TDA2040V.pdf

Username: Georgeburkitt

Reno, Nevada Соедин...

Post Number: 4
Hey, buddy, do you still need help with this?

Username: Georgeburkitt

Reno, Nevada ‹ ¨‹

Post Number: 5
I am student too!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts