Best Subwoofer for Value and Best Competition Subwoofer

Username: Iblewmytyper

Post Number: 1
If you guys had to choose, what would you say is the best value based subwoofer and the best competition subwoofer? Me and my friend were both debating and im curious what you guys say.

Thanks

Username: Polo_420

I say the best bang for your buck is SUNDOWN AUDIO I HAVE 2 sa-10's being pushed with a hifonics 1700 watt amp and I'm clowning on guys that have 12" L7's & pretty much any other 12's

Bronze Member
Username: Niloy

California, United States Bangladesh

Post Number: 11
JL 8W7AE-3 8"subwoofer is the best ever. It will exceed your expectations. Check out the review of this subwoofer - http://carmusiclab.com/car-subwoofer-reviews/

Username: Loganbenjamin

If you are looking for a reasonably priced dual subwoofer that has high quality sound and an even better look, 6.5" Subwoofer is the best and right choice. I also was thinking the same few days back when I had to purchase it and I found this website and the information and reviews was really great. You can also go with this website and get information so that you can be able to be in a better position to buy it.

Username: Stereoboss

If you're looking for a good subwoofer, that is stylish, has great deep bass - and is literally less than $200 the mtx terminator It has nothing but good reviews so you should check it out!

Username: Drmullins83

Jackson, Tennessee

Post Number: 2
I would recommend Memphis subs. I've used them a lot and they are awesome sounding especially for the price. The problem 12's are around a hundred bucks. If u wanna spend a few hundred more you can go with the mojo's. I have an older model m3 mojo 15 and I've got 1100 true watts rms going to it and it almost makes ur ears bleed. But at lower volumes it's also tight and clear. Memphis is underrated. They have great subs and amps.

Username: Will_sinclair

Post Number: 2
There are a lot of manufacturers that are producing subwoofers and other audio components, however, just a few can be considered the best and the most respected by audio fans. Here is top five:

MTX AUDIO
American company specialized in speakers and amplifiers is well known for its quality products and wide selection. Very active on subwoofer market, MTX with its subbrand Kicker has some of the best subs available and loyal following among buyers.

INFINITY
Another American company, active since late 60�½s and very famous among audiophiles for perfect quality and the crystal sound of their products. Infinity has a nice selection of all kinds of speakers especially subwoofers and you can not go wrong with this manufacturer.

JL AUDIO
Not so known as other famous companies, JL Audio is active since 1975 and was constantly improving its products. Today it offers a good selection of car speakers and subwoofers and it is a company which deserves more recognition.

ROCKFORD FOSGATE
I have already written about this American company. With is line up of upscale products and audio components, Rockford Fosgate is among the best manufacturers in the world and every their product is a quality item.

Username: Will_sinclair

Post Number: 3
I hope I can help

Username: Regatebailemos

I've always found on this website a great collection of speakers.

Username: Okahic

Santa Clara, California USA

I ve had both the JL and Sundown in my truck. I preferred the Sundown more. To me things like kick drums sounded better on it m a drummer and metal head haha). However I recently installed 1 of 2 new SI BMiii and it walks all over every sub I have ever owned. I am just waiting on finishing my box so I can install the second one. I can't imagine how good the mark v is going to be considering these subs are a few years old. I would consider checking them out.
I've never had any issues with SI like Nick stated but I've read about others having problems. I'm sure some used mark it will be popping up in the classifieds soon. Just something to consider.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us