Upgrading

Username: Slenderbender69

Independence, Missouri Usa

Post Number: 1
ive got a 2008 chevy suburban, has stock radio an all 4 doors have a 6inch round speakers, i bought a pioneer 760 watt amp, clarion 7 band equalizer, was buying 4 speaker boxes an i bought 4 pioneer 100 watt 4 way, problem is i ordered 4 speaker boxes, not knowing they came in pairs, so i got them delivered ( i ordered all this stuff off of the internet) an i got 8 speaker boxes, so wad i do, i ordered 4 more pioneer 100 watt 4 way speakers, was thinking of hookin 4 of the speaker boxes together to make one, doing the same with the other 4 boxes an speakers, so in the bak of my suburban id have one big box wit 4 speakers on one side, an another big box with 4 speakers, thad b 8 100 watt speakers in the bak an the 6 inch round ones in the doors, thinkin mayb hook equalizer up to front 4 door speakers an equalizer an amp to the bak 8. is this even possible, was plannin on takin to a professional shop to install it all like indep. audio

Username: Slenderbender69

Independence, Missouri Usa

Post Number: 2
mayb i shud just get rid of the 6 inch round ones an put 4 of the 6x9 speakers in the doors an just have 4 speakers in the bak.. i know it sounds crazy but its gonna jam...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us