New speakers for car

Username: Mark600601

Post Number: 1
So all the speaker but one in my car have gone out. Obviously time to replace.
SO Im wondering what kind of speakers I should put where and also what brand/model of speakers I should get.

Ive got the 2 door speakers in the front, 2 door speakers in the back, and previous owner installed speakers in trunk (which point out of the back dash below the rear window)
What kind of speakers would you recommend for each area?

Also I listen to a lot of loud music. My OEM speakers while terrible sound quality lasted me for ~10 years.
Bought some new ones to replace them and one of them is already starting to blow due to the loud music.
By loud music I mean just a lot of loud music and general and also I tend to get the bass pumping pretty loud
SO what brand/type of speakers would you recommend to withstand that kind of music play?

I would really apperciate the help. I dont know much about speakers myself so... you know.

Username: Niloy

California, United States Bangladesh

Post Number: 10
Before you update speakers, you must know about types of speakers. There are two types of speakers Components & Coaxial.
I think coaxial will be better for you. Better you check out this article about difference between components and coaxial speakers http://carmusiclab.com/component-vs-coaxial-speakers/

By the way, if you planning to buy speakers you can check out this review of coaxial speakers http://carmusiclab.com/best-bass-speaker-for-car/

Or, you can go crutchfield.com to get best speakers.

Username: Stumptown79

Post Number: 1
I have a 98 cherokee with pretty nice infinity door and rear roof speakers. With an after market Alpine deck. The highs are quite impressive but the mids and zero lows are disappointing. I put in the Alpine Power Pack today 45x4. Figured I would notice a difference in the bass output. I notice a little bit but not what I was expecting, but the highs are even better. I would really like to get more bass without bigger speakers, would I get much more bass if I built a box for my rear speakers?

Username: Emilee909

Glen Cove, NEW YORK United States

Post Number: 2
I'm also looking for good quality speakers at an affordable price. Suggest me a list of best quality speakers for cars.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us