Looking for some componets, 300-400 budget.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1650
Looking for some componets, 300-400 budget.

Coming out of car audio retirement. Dusted off the Fi - Q Alpine Mrp amps and fired everything up in my new scion XB 2015. One catch.... I need Componets !

I got a budget of about 3-400 prefer 300. I was looking at Id maxx ad from2008 realize how it of times am. Mb quartz used to bring the noise now I'm hearing Hertz and Focal are king. Here's my goal, clean loud sound. I'll be using the older 08 MRP 300 alpine amp at 300rms. I want really good mid bass with some gorgeous highs. I had the infinity kappa's at the time in 08 and loved how loud and clean they got but always were just on the cusp of lacking mids. I listen to 80's oldies, like my low's like sublime. he woofer kills it on oddly enough most pop songs like nick Jonas chains. which I'm fine with, I Just really need lp to match my highs and mids. What suggestions do we have. Hope Glasswolf, Logan, Chad lee and Yanks are still bumpin around here maybe Brad Warren.

Username: Anhlh

Ha Noi, Ha Noi Việt Nam

Post Number: 2
Under 500$, Focal is the KING.
I've purchased Access 165 A3 and pretty happy with the sound. It's pretty clean and accurate especially at the high frequencies notes.
Reference for other products in the same price range can be found here http://carspeakerspro.com/reviews/top-rated-6-5-component-car-speakers/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us