New memberUsername: Drive_angry
Post Number: 1
My brother recently turned 21 and we have decided to give him a small car to commute. Since the car is MS Zen 2005 LXi and it has a cassette player and a stock door speaker ( My grand pa used to drive this car, he never listened to anything when driving) Well after much discussion, we have decided on upgrading it to decent ICE. For that we need your help.
This is what I am thinking of
1. HU: PIO or Sony HU- only Aux and USB is needed.
2. Front Door Speakers: infinity Primus 6502
3. Rear Tray Speakers: JBL GTO 950SI
4. Amplifier: need a 4 way amp, advise needed. Heard blaus and rockfords are good
5. Subwoofer: thinking of pioneer dual coil or JBL
6. Tweeters: do I need any? If yes, would Infinity tweeters be sufficient enough?
For Novices: (Seeking advice on a new setup/ upgrading their current setup):
1. Your Car: Maruti Suzuki Zen LXi
2. Your current setup (If any): Sony HU with stock door speakers.
3. Your Budget: 20K
4. Do you drive most of the time or is it chauffer driven? Self
5. Your Music preferences (Genres, favorite artists, etc.): Rock ( Alternative, Punk) and hip hop. When my brother listens to music he doesn't expect to hear from the person sitting next to him.
Budget is low i.e. Around 20K. All suggestions are welcome.
I need your help finding a good dealer in Chandigarh for purchasing and installations. Thanks much guys!
Looking forward to your replies.