Car Speakers, upgrade or add?

Username: Josht89

Santo andréUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 1
Hi there,

So ever since I got my 1st car I've been wanting to get a beast of a sound system in it, nothing fancy obviously just some nice speakers. Before I get into what it is I'm wanting to do here is what I have in my car now:

Radio: Pioneer MVH-170UB
Rear Speakers: Pioneer TS-G1031I (190W - 96dB - 10cm)

With that being said, the speakers I got with my car were sh*t so I went and installed a new radio along with 2 of the speakers above. Turned out great tbh, but I've now wanted to get bigger ones for the back and I was going to put the ones in the back into the front speaker slots BUT the just about don't fit. So I can't really have anything in the front cuz I've only managed to find speakers that are as small as 10cm. So ok, no problem.
I was then thinking of just adding even bigger speakers to the 2 I already have in the back. I'm mainly just want them for bass but I have no idea how to "Configure" them to play only bass so they'd pretty much just be in the back to help out.

Now my question is, can I or should I added 2 bigger speakers connected to the 2 I already have in the back?
Or, tbh what the hell should I do?

Username: Josht89

Santo andréUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 2
Oh, probably should mention I have a Fiat Punto mk1 1999
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums