Which speakers to buy?

Username: Johnny3334

Fort smith, Ar Usa

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, ive been searching for about a week now and we all know how difficult it is to buy speakers online when we cant hear them for ourselves, i drive a 2007 Saturn sky without monsoon system. So i came looking for opinions, i talked with the guys at crutch-field and they recommended some. I'm looking for a component speaker system and i want to combine 2 3 1/2 speakers with that. I'm looking for speakers in the price range of anywhere from $0-400, and want the best quality i can find not necessarily the loudest the component systems i have been recommended to this point are:
-Alpine SPR-60C 6.5"
-Infinity Kappa 60.11cs
-JBL MS-62C 6.5"
-JBL P660C 6 1/2"
-Focal 6 1/2 (cant remember the model)
Out of these which is best? and are there any other speakers out there that are better than these that i could look into? And for 3 1/2 speakers i need recommendations because i have gotten nothing for those except for:
-Infinity Reference X REF-3002cfx
ALL opinions matter to me. Thank you very much!

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1879
No problem here are some, a little over budget but on sale right now :

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4312-kit-no7-focal-utopia-be-65-3-way-component-syst em.aspx

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1880
Well maybe not but you can get something from rainbow ,focal, dls for that price and really decent sounding. On a lower price Polk Audio components are really nice sounding for around $200.

No point on buying good speakers if you don't power then with an amp so I would recommend getting that.

Username: Turnerdaniel770

Post Number: 3
I think Poineer speakers are good.

http://carkart.com/Audio-Video-Equipment/car-speakers-speaker-systems
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts