Torque t-562w2 760 watts max

Username: Jorge7194

Post Number: 1
I bought this amp at a yard sale and luckily it worked but the question is if any one can help me find the specs of this amp. I'm going to run this amp with a kicker l3 at 4 ohm. Thanks in advance.

Username: Attarki0r1oo

Post Number: 3
How can anyone help you if you dont tell us what amp it is?amp

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1825
Just wire it and use it, all car amps are stable at 4 ohm.

Post Number: 2
@jutggalo the amp is a torque t-562w2

Post Number: 3
@Joe. I do have my sub and amp running at 4 ohms, and it bump really hard. I just want to know how much rms it delivers... btw I'm running a 12 inch kicker l3 with a custom t-line box just made. here is a design.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1830
In audio amplifiers usually RMS watts is one half of peak watts, 380W RMS nominally, but cheap brands usually put out less than stated so say 300W (usually t-lines require very little power compared to other enclosures).

So I guess your power is ok for the setup but if you really want to know how much power are you actually delivering then clamp it.

Post Number: 4
I did try clamping it and turned my head unit volume 3/4 of its volume while play bass I love you and what I got was 476 watts rms............ days before I was powering it with a kicker 250.1, and at while reading the specs.I was only getting 140 watts rms. I can hear huge difference at 60 hz. It may be or look like a cheap amp but it bumps the he'll out of my sub better than the kicker, and it doesn't heat up at all. Got to say well worth it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us